The Faculty Led Program is a customized educational trip that offers an amazing international learning experience through organized activities that complement the curricula learned on campus. Get Ecuador assists our partner Educational Institution to internationalize their campus and increase students’ cross cultural understanding.
Our goal is to assist faculty and study abroad advisors to plan and deliver rigorous academic programs combining culturally rich, safety and fun covering disciplines most relevant to students today. We offer many options to ensure a top-quality program that meets your academic requirements and provides a fully immersive and fascinating cultural experience for students.
As you start to shape your custom program, consider the following:
Field of Study
We offer a broad range of options, allowing you to choose the academic discipline that aligns with your field of choice. And you can always talk with our expert team if you’re envisioning something that falls outside these options:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Environmental Sciences and Sustainability
- Agriculture / Agro-business
- International Relations
- Language and Culture
- Social Studies and Humanities
- Public Health and International Development.
Our Faculty Led Programs are offered in various locations around Ecuador mainland and the Galapagos Islands. We plan the itinerary according to the field of study and coordinate together with the Faculty member.
We offer faculty led programs that fit easily into your academic calendar, ranging form one week to six weeks at different times throughout the year. The most common times are:
- Short-term options
- Summer programs and semester break (winterim)
- Spring break
Optional services: You can also involve your students with service opportunities, and case competition can be also realized with the participation of Ecuadorians that study or work in the sector at issue.
What is included?
- Customized itinerary development. We plan the itinerary that best accomplish the objectives of the Faculty led program.
- Selection of accredited host university or local organization to provide lectures or offer classroom space.
- On-site visit arrangements related to the area of studies, organized visits to local NGO´s, where students are able to ask questions and get a better knowledge of the work they are developing.
- Housing. We select accommodations in safe neighborhoods where your students will be comfortable.
- Ground transportation, and meals arrangements
- Organized excursions and cultural activities according to the itinerary
- Bilingual local guide
- Local coordinators – We provide bilingual coordinators that accompanies the group 24/7.
- Safety and crisis plan.
- Arrival orientation- On the first day we gather for a session with the group to explain the do´s and dont´s while in Ecuador.
- International airline tickets
- Personal travel insurance
Please follow the steps bellow in order to start your lifetime Faculty Led program in Ecuador!!
Send an email to: email@example.com including the following information:
- Approximates dates for the trip and number of days in Ecuador.
- Field of study.
- Contact information and availability for a skype call.
Your e-mail will be answered within 48 hours, so we can start the process.