If you like to travel, make new friends, and learn about a new culture this program is right for you!! Ecuador is a diverse country where you can visit amazing sites during your time off and get a glimpse of the Latin American life.
- Summer Camp Assistants improve Spanish skills while they share time with children and local people.
- Summer camps focus on sports, arts and English, you will get the chance to know other areas of the city while travelling with the children (once a week).
- Free time on weekends to travel around the country.
- Galapagos Islands – San Cristobal Island.
- Home stay or volunteer house
- Minimum 18 years old.
- Flexible and sociable.
- Be capable to work with kids , patience and most important the willing to participate in activities such as; hiking, biking, horse riding, dance, arts, painting, and more …
What is included?
- Detailed orientation upon arrival in Quito and walking tour in the city.
- Maps and other relevant information about the city.
- Airport pickup service.
- 24 /7 hour Emergency help.
- Accommodation at a volunteer house or home stay according to availability.
- Half board, seven days per week.
- Day tour to Cotopaxi National Park.
- International flight.
- Personal travel insurance.
Quito: June 15th – August 15th
Galapagos Islands: January 15th – March 15th
Minimum time: 2 weeks / Maximum time: 8 weeks.
From USD 645 -Quito (2 weeks)
From USD 980 – Galapagos Islands (2 weeks)
Summer camp assistant duties:
Your role at the summer camp will be focused on giving English lessons, and assist local camp counselors on the organization of sports and arts activities with the children and teenagers. You will be able to participates on the trips, visits to museums and other activities organized by the Summer camp.
|7:30 Breakfast at home stay or volunteer house.||8: 00 Departure to the summer camp place.|
|8:45 Briefing by local camp coordinator. Summer camp assistants will be divided into groups in charge of kids according to their age.||9:30 Summer camp activities: sports, arts, trips to parks or museums once a week.|
|10:30 Organize the kids for the morning snack.||11:00 Continue with the activities, sports or English lessons.|
|13:00 Prepare children to get on their transportation buses back home.||13:30 Lunch|
|14:30 Plan next day’s activities||15:30 Free time to explore the city.|
Note:Itinerary and activities are subject to change according to the summer camp you participate. New ideas from summer camp assistants are welcome!!
GET Ecuador gives personalized assistance to all our participants, just complete the following steps:
1. Decide the approximate travel date you are able to join the program.
2. Send an email including name or names of the applicants, date you wish to start, and any questions you may have to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your e-mail will be answered within 48 hours by e-mail.
4. You will receive the confirmation of your reservation, application form and payment options.